What We Are About

We were just your average everyday family with a new baby trying to make ends meet in life. Until one day we were presented with a very un-average business proposal. "Do you think there is a market for a product that would give you a GUARENTEED 7-14% increase in your gas mileage?" I said absolutley, "and what if this product on top of that decreases the harmfull emissions that your car puts out?" I think that would be great, and it was. We decided to take our average family on the un-average route and change our lives forever. What about you?

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Why Network Marketing

We have gotten so many questions about why are you doing network marketing, or that is nothing but a scam, or I tried that once, only the people at the top make the money. SO I decided to post a blog about our reasons for choosing network marketing. Please remember that this type of business is not for everyone, but you don't know unless you keep an open mind and look at it.

  1. It allows us to stay home with my baby
  2. It gives us the opportunity to make more money than we could ever have imagined making working for someone else.
  3. You are levreging your efforts rather than getting paid on your efforts alone.
  4. You are getting paid 24/7 rather than just exchanging your time for a little bit of money.
  5. I am worth more than any "boss" would ever realize, so they would not pay me what I am worth
  6. It allows me to be able to retire content, rather than pinching pennys
  7. It will allow me to leave something for my little boy.
  8. I have dreams that I really do want to come true, and being at a regular job I don't have the time or money to fulfill them

These are just some of the many reasons that I have chose this as my career. The decision is really up to you.

No comments:

 
Do you want lot of visitors to your page ? Submit your URL to our site It"s free
Locations of visitors to this page